Artificial Turf for Baseball & Softball Fields
A-Turf systems replicate the best characteristics of natural grass while providing optimal play in any weather conditions. Our sports turf features “green” attributes by using recycled materials and eliminating the need for watering, mowing and applying chemicals. On a limited budget? Convert just the infield turf, which gets most of the play – and wear – and is usually the reason for rainouts. Or convert the entire diamond.
There’s not another sport that’s more suited for synthetic turf than baseball and softball.
- Consistent ball bounce and roll - every day - with no maintenance.
- No rainouts due to field conditions.
- Permanently inlaid markings eliminate line chalking.
- Go all-synthetic and virtually eliminate maintenance.
- Convert just the infield and save money.
- At one of the country’s largest training & tournament facilities.
- Selected by one of baseball’s greatest legends.
- One field or an entire complex.
- Great for practice facilities, too.
FEATURED baseball or softball field INSTALLATIONS
A-Turf News & Articles
- Beyond the Surface. Installing Synthetic Grass Fields
- A-Turf Field Selected For Mid-American Conference Opener in Buffalo
- Monroe Community College To Host Mid-American Conference season Due to A-Turf Field