Artificial Turf for Miracle League Fields
A-Turf® Miracle League Turf features a low fiber height and tight gauge with dense, high-performance turf throughout the infield and outfield, including home plate, bases and pitcher’s mound. It provides a surface that allows players and mobility equipment outstanding maneuverability. The Miracle League and other special needs baseball leagues fully-trust A-Turf’s service and have great confidence in our system; which is backed by a 7-year warranty.
The Miracle League’s exclusive synthetic turf baseball fields partner.
- All-synthetic turf:
- Green turf for grass
- Terra cotta turf for pitcher’s mound, batter’s boxes, and base paths
- White inlaid turf for batter’s boxes, pitcher’s mound, bases, baselines and coach’s boxes
- Permanently inlaid markings eliminate line chalking and painting.
- Provides maneuverability and consistent ball bounce and roll.
- All-synthetic turf field virtually eliminates maintenance.
- No rainouts due to field conditions after rain.
A-Turf News & Articles
- Synthetic Turf Council Responds to Story on Health Effects of Crumb Rubber in Synthetic Turf
- First of Nine Fields Completed at Niagara Falls H.S.
- A sports wonderland to envy