Proven Performance Of Our Systems
Committed To Superior System Design.
We combine the best components available with a keen awareness of what's important to the investors and users. Optimal performance and superior value are the end result.
A Fuller, Plusher Playing Surface
- Greater volume of fiber per square foot than any other turf system.
- A-Turf rows of fiber are 3/8" or 1/2" apart compared to other systems that are 3/4" apart, making surface twice as dense.
- Greater volume of fiber reduces amount of infill needed to keep strands upright.
Better Playability & Greater Life Expectancy
- Fiber strands stay upright and infill stays in place, resulting in greater consistency, footing and playability.
- With other turf systems, greater infill movement causes fiber strands to lay down, resulting in inconsistent footing and premature breakdown of fiber.
Superior Backing & Outstanding Drainage
- Industry-leading dimensional stability in the primary backing.
- Evenly covered, liquid-applied secondary backing locks fibers in place.
- Machine-applied, evenly spaced perforations for consistent drainage.
Offering Every Fiber Type
- Parallel-Long Slit Film Polyethylene Fiber
- Monofilament Polyethylene Fiber
- Dual Parallel-Long Slit Film & Monofilament Polyethylene Fibers
- Dual Monofilament Polyethylene Fibers
- Dual Polyethylene Monofilament & Polypropylene Thatch Fibers
- Nylon Fiber
- Polyethylene Texturized Monofilament Fiber
- A-Turf has access to every fiber type and specification on the market.
Optional Resilient ShockPad
- When used with A-Turf infill system, provides the greatest shock absorption of any turf system.
- Prefabricated ShockPad provides superior consistency of density, thickness and resilience.
- Excellent long-term permeability.
Multiple Seaming Methods
- Adhering seam
- Hot-melting seam
- Sewing seam.
- Rubber & Sand
- Black & Colored EPDM
- Nike Grind
- Sand with Various Coatings