A-Turf fields consistently outperform other brands because every decision and every component is driven by quality. This unwavering commitment results in unique durability, which drove us to being the first athletic field builder to provide a 12-year warranty based on real-world results.
Learn more about the many reasons why A-Turf fields last 14+ seasons on average:
- Most Generous System Specifications
- Best Quality Material Components
- Professional Site Construction & Inspection
- Superior Installation Craftsmanship
- Thorough Project Management
- Professional & Legally-Compliant Contract Administration
- Responsive Post-Construction Service
- Industry’s Most Comprehensive & Longest Warranty Coverage
- Highest Safety Rating
A-Turf fields are built strong for hard play. They have the longest warranty because they have the longest life. While others have imitated our warranty, they have limits based on the amount of use and unreasonable restrictions on what the warranty covers. Not A-Turf. With us, 12 years means exactly that.
When coupled with an optional ShockPad, your field can have the shock absorption and safety equal to perfectly-conditioned natural grass. Our parent company, Ecore, produces the industry’s best-performing, resilient ShockPad with an expected life of 25+ years – 2 lifecycles – so it can be reused.
Additionally, all A-Turf materials are made and assembled in the U.S.A.
All this makes A-Turf the hands-down greatest value for field owners, while providing optimal performance for athletes.