An optional ShockPad gives A-Turf systems the best safety rating, replicating perfectly-conditioned natural grass with the industry’s ideal G-Max rating for the life of the field.
ECORE’s prefabricated ShockPad provides superior consistency of density, thickness, and resilience. When used with a plush A-Turf system, it provides the most natural and playable shock absorption in the industry – over the life of the surface. It’s been in use in the United States and Europe for so many years that it is proving to have a 25+ year expected life so it can be reused when a new synthetic turf system is installed. It extends the turf life by reducing friction and wear, and gives the athletes the best protection and greatest ability to perform.
Important features of the ShockPad:
- Engineered to provide ideal G-Max ratings over the life of the field.
- Plays like perfectly-conditioned natural grass (G-Max in the 95-110 range).
- Reduces the risk of injury to the athlete while enhancing performance.
- Lower installed cost than e-layers and alternative pad systems.
- Factory controlled manufacturing ensures consistency of product.
- Highly resilient in all weather conditions.
- Excellent drainage properties.